Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Stepmom


Ahh, the story of a divorce gone ugly and kids get involved.

I like Julia Roberts and her role in this movie is of course the young stepmom who has interesting advice like "snow blowing" and well... Susan Sarandon plays the mom who's losing her husband (Ed Harris) to a younger woman. And when she admits defeat, she tries to compete with the other woman for affection when she realises her kids are growing to like her.

I have to admit, the kids play a nice role in the way that they show how devoted to their natural parents they are. But it also shows how they deal with things. It's a nice movie. Mellow... but I think I liked it cause I like Julia Roberts. LOL!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120686/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home