Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Titanic


Wow, a 3hr epic tale of the woman with the heart of the ocean. I thought it was a beautiful story. A nice way to portray what happened. Leonardo DiCaprio was pretty darn good! Kate Winslet was also fantastic! I mean, wow, nice... you know what I mean ;p

Billy Zane was annoying, but the perfect villian. I thought the music, the scenery and eveyrthing was just awesome! I thought that everything was set perfectly. From the china, to the silverware, to the clothing and everything just matched the era.

It was a brilliant movie. A definite must see.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120338/

3 Comments:

  • Finally some GUY who thinks its a good movie. Most of the guys say its a shit movie cus leonardo is in it, but comon he was good, the movie was good :)


    Btw you gotta tell me how you archived your films alphabetical! :)

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 4:58 AM  

  • Hahahaha! I know many other GUYS that like this movie. It was really good.

    Oh... um... well... When I started this blog... I kinda manually added each link on the side when ever I update my template and republish the index only when I do. Every month I would republish the entire site.

    but I sorted them manually myself. ;p When you add as you write, it's easy to put in alphabetical order ;p

    By Blogger Nyum, at 2:52 PM  

  • Hah cheater :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home