Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Mask


Hahahaha! So funny!! I have to admit, I think this was when Cameron Diaz looked the best! She had curves!!!

Jim Carrey was fantastic! I loved his split personality when he played The Mask. It was awesome. I loved that whole dance scene when he got the cops dancing on the street! Hahahaha. So funny.

Peter Greene was annoying, but I think he was the perfect person to use to play the villan. But basically, Carrey finds a mask that transforms him into the god of pranks/jokes or something of that effect, I forgot what the shrink said... and like, he goes and terrorises the town with fun and laughter because he's pretty much indestructible when he has the mask on.

Really funny movie! Definitely should see it!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110475/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home