Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Pretty Woman



One of my favourite movies... why? Because when I first saw it... I fell in love with Julia Roberts. Her sassiness, her personality... awww...

But the movie itself is one of those classic fairytales. Rich guy picks up chick who wants to change her life... cause everything she had planned for in the past... didn't work out.

I have to say, I don't really like Richard Gere and Jason Alexander was just... annoying in this movie! He's better off in comedies...

I think the original theatre cut of this film was best. It took out the uses of swear words and stuff and it was just so much more pleasant. The scene with Kit, played by Laura San Giacomo, saying the fook word was just unnecessary... and the scene in the alley behind the bar where Vivian (Julia Roberts's character) looks for Kit was not needed either. They should have kept the horse scene in though cause it was just heart warming.

Anyway, I loved this movie... Julia Roberts was just fantastic! Her smile just lights up the room ;) Oh... and who can forget Hector Elizondo! He's "cool" as Vivian would put it ;p

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100405/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home