Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Fantastic Four



Absolutely Fantastic!

I loved every minute of it. It was witty, fun, entertaining and full of action! It was awesome!

It was cool to see how they all evolved. Ioan Gruffudd looked the part! I loved it when he wrapped himself around Ben. It was awesome.

And then there's the fabulous Jessica Alba! My goodness! When you first see her in her space suit... dang! You can't stop drooling!! It was a sight for sore eyes!! :) And there's a scene where you soooooo don't want to get invisible! I mean... DAMN! If only she wasn't invisible!!!

But the character that made the movie the most entertaining, was The Human Torch... played by Chris Evans. He's so funny. Like when he first discovered his powers and such, he was on fire! The one liners and the jokes and his actions. So cool!!

And not to forget... there's Michael Chiklis who plays The Thing. I liked how he uses the line from the toy. That was funny.

I have to admit, the cast for The Fantastic Four was Fantastic to say the least. Each actor depicted the character as if they were them! It was awesome! Much better than the casting call for X-Men where Storm... well... I don't think that was the right choice!

Oh and lets not forget... Julian McMahon who plays Dr Doom! A Doctor... hahahaha. Classic progression from Nip/Tuck ;) When he was talking about his scar... I couldn't help myself but think "you can fix this yourself!" ;p

Anyway, there was one scene I didn't like... and that was the whole scene were Ben is transformed back to a human... and he gets hit... does a 720 in the air... lands on a table... and after a matter of moments... wakes up unscathed. Seriously... it's just weird! And the fact that he re-used the machine even though Dr Doom pretty much blew the generator from what it looked like... I think...

But other than that... Fantastic!! It was a small scene anyway ;)

Definitely worth the watch!!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120667/
Apple Trailers: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fantastic_four/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home