Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, December 06, 2004

The Princess Diaries 2 - Royal Engagement



Okay, so I'm a complete sap. But nevertheless, I like Anne Hathaway. Sure she's not the super sexy type, or the traditional blonde supermodel, but she's cute. I find her very attractive.

Anyway, the movie was okay. I think I enjoyed watching it, not for the story, but for some of the actors and actresses. Anne Hathaway of course, only cause she started to really grow on me after I watched Ella Enchanted. Hector Elizondo has always been one of my favourite actors. Sure he's low key and doesn't play many major roles, but his acting style grew on me. And then there's Larry Miller. He strikes me as a funny guy. He has the weirdest roles in movies, but most of them are pretty darn funny!

The story itself lacked a little depth. I found it to be quite all over the place if you know what I mean. It was just... chaotic. Maybe it would have made more sense if I actually watched The Princess Diaries. I was sure I watched it before, but as I was going through this, I realised that I haven't, but it was too late to stop and dig up the first movie to watch. I guess I'll watch it some other day.

I think chicks would generally like this movie. I can't say I enjoyed it for the story, but it was slightly entertaining, a little heart felt at times... but that's about it.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368933/

Official Website: http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/diaries2/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home