Nyum's Movie Reviews

Friday, November 25, 2005

The Big Hit


Hahaha. I thought this was pretty good. A good combination of comedy and action.

It was funny seeing how soft and gentle Mark Wahlberg's character was yet, he's a professional hitman/mobster you know the drill :D

Lou Diamond Phillips was alright. I kinda expected more, as well as Antonio Sabato Jr... then again, I kinda expected less from him. LOL! Probably because you only really recognise him as an underwear model.

And of course, you have the two babes. One I would say is definitely a babe, and the other... well... she's just ditsy! China Chow is a babe! As for Christina Applegate, well, you can work that out! :D

It's a good movie to watch! Rather fun! :) Especially if you have a buster buster buster 2000 LOL!!

IMDB Link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120609/

2 Comments:

  • one of my favourite movies, even tho it wasn't such a succes with other people.

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 8:09 AM  

  • I thought the action and the comedy blended really well. That and China Chow was sooooo hot!!!

    By Blogger Nyum, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home