Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, July 07, 2005

King's Ransom



Dud! The story was so weak!! It was funny, I grant it that, but the story was so bad that it's not something I would ever watch twice.

Anthony Anderson is usually funny... but in this movie... I thought he was just rather annoying. I think he's the type of actor that you laugh at and not with... sorry to say of course... but I think he's better as a support character. Jay Mohr is cool. He's pretty funny. I liked how disturbed his character was.

And then there's Kellita Smith. I think she's a relatively new comer and looks a little like Angela Bassett but she ain't bad!

All in all... it is a black movie. Story was really weak... was about a divorce gone bad and he kidnaps himself to try and secure his own money... only... there's more than one kidnapper. Silly.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0388183/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home