Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Anger Management



Wow, what some doctors do to help people with Anger issues! That was bloody amazing! I liked this movie a lot!!

I'm not about to use the safe word though. Not that I have Anger Management issues.

I like Adam Sandler and Jack Nickolson. It was a pretty good movie. The ending did throw me a little. I didn't see it coming for a while and when it came, it was good.

Definitely give it a shot. You might even start using the word ;)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305224/

2 Comments:

  • Stewardes: "Sir please dont shout"
    Adam: " Im not shouting"
    Tall black guy: "Whats going on here?"
    Adam: "Nothings going on here, whats wrong with you people?"
    Tall black guy: "Us people, what do you mean us people?"

    haha very funny scene that one. Also the lesbians where H-O-T :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 8:46 PM  

  • Hehehehe.
    I liked this movie a lot. I couldn't believe that from the get go, it was all planned ;)

    By Blogger Nyum, at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home