Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, April 10, 2005

As Good As It Gets



Fantastic Movie! Absolutely loved it!

What can I say... I'm a sucker for these feel-good movies. Jack Nicholson was great! And Greg Kinnear wasn't bad either. I liked Jack's character, he was very interesting. I loved how they trained the dog to be like him. That must have taken some time!!

Cuba Gooding Jr. added some spice to the movie by being his over the top self. He has this way of acting that's quite unique. I like it. And who can forget Helen Hunt. You know, I used to think she was really hot, but now... when you see them as a mom... you think to yourself... nah!!! (which was kinda what the movie portrayed a little!)

It's basically a story of 3 very different people, forming an unbelievably good friendship. Nice to watch!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119822/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home