Nyum's Movie Reviews

Friday, April 22, 2005

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events



Wow. Those kids really are unfortunate!! But this definitely was a fun movie! Jim Carey is starting to annoy me a little... with his overacting and stuff, but without his character, I don't think this movie would have been as good as it was!

I really enjoyed it. The movie was heaps fun. I like the attributes of each of the characters. Did you know that Sunny was actually played by a set of twins? That's right! Kara Hoffman and Shelby Hoffman. I didn't believe it either. I guess they are following in the footsteps of the Olsen twins.

Anyway, give this movie a go. The things they get up to is pretty wild. Sometimes you even admit that they were pretty lucky. Like when they were on the train tracks!!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339291/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home