Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Independence Day


Well, hmmm... I dunno, mixed opinions!!

The special effects were awesome for it's time but the story.. well... was so so. Bill Pullman was a good president... and Jeff Goldblum was good as a wacky scientist. I thought Will Smith was pretty good as a pilot too. But the story was just... I dunno... a little weird.

Vivica A. Fox was hot though. I mean, sure, you don't see her all that much, but when you do, she's damn fine!! And I thought Randy Quaid was pretty funny.

I thought the aliens looked alright, for aliens. I mean, normally, they all look the same. But it was alright. If you like Will Smith and his macho-ness and the way he does things, you might really enjoy this movie. Otherwise, it's good for the special effects :)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home