Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, December 12, 2005

Mallrats


Love it! I mean, sure, it's a movie about nothing really. They are just teens that hang out at a Mall and well, one guy is about to lose his Girlfriend on some talent show so he joins in to change the outcome. But Jay and Silent Bob are awesome (played by Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith)!! I love how they just do the funniest things in this movie. The spin off so many things and the Jedi mind trick. Hahahaha. Love it!!

I loved how they got Stan Lee into this movie and when Jason Lee is talking to him it was sooo good how they brought up all the marvel heros and issues and stuff that everyone wants to pretty much know about.

Didn't really like Ben Affleck's character in this movie, but man, was Claire Forlani hot or what???

As for that 3D eye trick poster thingy... I reckon I wouldn't be able to see it either! LOL!! It's good for laughs! I love it. It's so good and witty!!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113749/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home