Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Rules of Attraction



What an absolutely f'd up movie!! OMG... the portrayal of American Uni life is so twisted! Sure, the parties were things you look at and go... "holy shit... why doesn't that happen here?" but man... all the little subtle signs made it so interesting.

Jessica Biel was actually pretty hot. No, you don't get to see anything... but there was one scene where everyone else around her was naked... heh... As for Kate Bosworth... she had a minor minor role. Not something to be proud of either!

One guy I really detest... Kip Pardue. I dunno... there's something about him that makes me just wanna punch his lights out! I loved the sign on his door though "Victor... call me, I'm positive" or something to that effect! Sucked in! And it took me a while, but the dude from American Pie was in this! Thomas Ian Nicholas! Amazing what some facial hair would do!

Now what surprised me... was seeing Ian Somerhalder. If I hadn't seen Lost before... I would have never known who this person was. He played a gay student who was in love with someone who was straight. Namely... James Van Der Beek. The drug dealer who finds himself in love with someone... only... there's a bizarre twist. So... watch and find out!

And last but not least... Shannyn Sossamon. Her character is so twisted. She's being f'd and spewed on at the same time. It was revolting. And the stuff she looks at to turn herself away from guys was disturbing!

This whole movie was one disturning train ride. It was filmed in a very interesting way... but man... I tell ya... you need a good stomach for this movie!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0292644/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home