Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ferris Bueller's Day Off


I love this movie. I know it's heaps old, but it's awesome. Matthew Broderick is a legend! I love it! I love how he organised everything and how he made everything possible. It's so good. I want to be as good as that!!

Alan Ruck was also really cool. His expressions when he's in shock were gold! It was so awesome! I loved the Ferrari scene as well. That was good. And the whole dance/song thing in the street. I loved it. It's a classic. Basically, it's about a guy, Ferris, who skips a day of school to go have fun in the city. The way he does it... he fakes a sickness. You definitely need to watch it. Well, to see how everything falls together :D

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091042/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home