Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Bean - The Ultimate Disaster Movie



I watched this again on TV the other day and man... I have to say... I'm soooo over Bean's character. His noises and stuff... it's just irritating!! For such an educated person, Rowan Atkinson loves to play a fool! I heard there's even a sequel to this movie coming out soon... Man... I really don't know if I can handle another Bean movie.

Peter MacNicol is also in this flick. I swear, until Ally McBeal, I've never really noticed this guy... but he's been in a LOT of movies!!

All I can say about this movie is that... at any point in time... just expect something to go wrong... and at the same time... expect him to fix it in some bizarre way or another.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118689/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home