Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lost in Space



I thought it was okay. It wasn't super fantastic or anything. I didn't actually watch the TV series before I started to watch this which may have explained why I may not have liked it all that much, but it was okay.

It's interesting to see Matt LeBlanc play a role that's not a comedic character. William Hurt was alright... but I think I didn't really like him all that much in this movie. And yes, who can forget Lacey Chabert. I find her way of speaking irritating! Heather Graham just doesn't do it for me either...

Though, I did think Gary Oldman was really good. He was so sinister and evil looking, he just suited the part very well!

The special effects weren't all that impressive... I guess if you liked the TV series, you might enjoy this movie... otherwise... I dunno... it wasn't all that impressive.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120738/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home