Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Million Dollar Baby



This was such a good movie. Man, it made me cry! The story was so good.

Hilary Swank was awesome. Her performance was just fantastic. The training she would have gone through for this movie would have been immense! Her character and her expressions, it was just awesome.

As for Clint Eastwood, I don't think I'll ever get used to that husky voice. Morgan Freeman was good. I love how he's the narrator for the story. Not many people can pull it off and make the movie feel good. There's just something to his voice that's rather soothing and just suits the tone of the movie.

The movie itself deals with a lot of issues relating to both sport and life. Things like taking a chance and believing in someone. There are many other issues but I'd rather not say cause it'll spoil the movie. You kinda just have to watch it. It is a sad movie though, I didn't expect that. But it's definitely worth the watch!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0405159

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home