Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, December 19, 2005

Eraser


Okay, I enjoyed this movie! Not because I really like Vanessa L. Williams, but because I thought it was a good movie. The special effects were awesome and the weapons were awesome!

When I first watched this movie, I was like, man, I want a gun like that!! Then you see how they were writing discs onto those tiny little things and was like... I want one of them too!! Sits in the center of your CD Rom drive instead of the whole drive. How cool is that!!

Arnold Schwarzenegger was pretty cool too! The whole bodyguard thing was well done. The key word... the secret handshake... the fight with the crockodile. I enjoyed it. Think of it this way... there's always a dirty cop... a person who needs protecting and someone to bust em up. A standard action beat 'em up, but well done. Well, I thought so anyway :)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116213/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home