Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Racing Stripes



Well... I dunno... I'm over animal movies.

I like Hayden Panettiere. She's cool. But the whole movie was just a little... lame. It was like Babe but only with a Zebra. And instead of a hearding competition, it was a race.

I mean, it would be quite appealing to kids and if they understood all the hidden messages, it might be good for them. But I dunno, some parts were funny, some parts I just couldn't tune myself into watching.

Though, some of the voices were pretty cool. I liked how Wendie Malick was in this movie and how David Spade was a voice of one of the flies. Both from one of my favourite TV shows ;)

Anyway, it's a movie for the kids. I don't think adults will get much of a kick out of it.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376105/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home