Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Catch Me If You Can



I love this movie. It's even more amazing that it's based off a real story. I love the fact that such amazing stories happens in real life.

Christopher Walken is awesome. He didn't have that big a role, but he was awesome. Leonardo DiCaprio surprised me. He's quite good. I loved how he portrayed everything. Tom Hanks was good too. Man this movie was awesome!

Basically DiCaprio plays Frank Abagnale Jr, a kid who's forced into learning the tricks of the trade to get his way around. He played a con man who became who he wanted to be. A real pretender. He faked being a lawyer, a doctor, a pilot... and made fake cheques... I tell ya... he was good! Catching him wasn't easy... it's a fabulous story! Definitely worth the watch!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264464/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home