Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Armageddon



Ah, Liv Tyler is so nice. She's just got that look... you know...

But you have to remember... this is also a Ben Affleck movie. He wasn't that bad... I guess this was before he got all big headed and stuff so it was still quite good and Bruce Willis' performance was really good!

The character I like the most is Steve Buscemi. You don't really notice him, but he normally has the best and most interesting roles! Usually he's like the killer or something, but he's the super brainiack instead!

It was good! The whole digging through the rock and stuff was a little bizarre, but I guess it works.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/

2 Comments:

  • AAARGH too many reviews all at once :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 2:53 AM  

  • Hahaha!! Well... I told you I'd catch up! Though, I still have a lot to go before I'm back up to date! Probably tomorrow!! Muwahahaahhaa

    By Blogger Nyum, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home