Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, February 07, 2005

Raise Your Voice



Okay... I admit... this wasn't all that good. I watched it for Hillary Duff... but I think after this movie, I've lost my thing for her as well.

The music was good, but the storyline was kinda... crap. Some of the acting was very very weak, there weren't that much character building in this movie at all and yeah... like she can get over her fears that easily.

Though, it was amazing to see such talented musicians. I guess that was the main bonus of the movie. The musicians were fantastic.

Some parts of the movie were really bad. Like the travelling back to the desert and getting there before her Dad did... I mean... as if. (especially if it looked as if there was only 1 road getting to the place and there's no way she would have gotten there without being seen!)

Anyway, watch it for the music if anything.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361696/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home