Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Bourne Supremacy



Hmm... I don't know if I can say I liked this better than the first.

I wished that Julia Stiles had a better role. Her character in the first movie made her seem partially robotic. Almost as if she was also trained to kill. Except, in this film, they turned her into a scaredy cat.

The fight scene was also very bad. It was shaky and so up close that you couldn't tell what was going on. It was almost as if they were just rolling around and not really fighting.

Matt Damon was pretty good still (besides the fighting that is) and the Taxi scene was crazy! That's the only car I've seen that can take so much damage and can still go at full speed! Crazy Euro cars!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372183/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home