Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Spaceballs


One of my all time favourite movies. One of my all time favourite Mel Brooks movies as well! It's awesome!!

I loved how they made a send up on so many different shows in the one movie. Kinda like the scary movie of the past. LOL!! Rick Moranis was pretty good!! He was definitely the perfect person to play Dark Helmet! :D

Bill Pullman and John Candy were awesome together. And who can forget Daphne Zuniga. Never ever shoot her hair! LOL!!

Basically, the princess runs away from her wedding and gets captured and then a retriever gets called in to save her. And in their journey, they run into some friendly faces... like Yoda... I mean... Yoghurt. LOL! This movie cracks me up!

"I see you Schwartz is as big as mine", "It's Mega maid, she's gone from Suck to Blow". Hahahaha!! Kills me everytime!!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094012/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home