Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Varsity Blues



I liked it. I thought the movie was great. Only thing I didn't like... were the stupid fake accents! And they were crap accents too!! James Van Der Beek had the worst accent of all! It was interesting because none of these guys really had that buff build to be a good football player. It looked as if they would get slaughtered if they were to get hit. Maybe it's cause I'm so used to see Aussie Football that these guys just look smaller...

Amy Smart looked so young! But I still don't reckon she's all that. I think Jon Voight played an awesome coach, as in, he portrayed the evilness within him and the cunningness that made him do what ever it took to win. But I don't like him as an actor... dunno why... I just don't.

Paul Walker was alright. Funny when he was caught with his pants down doin Ali Larter in the laundry room! Hahahaha!! So funny!! Scott Caan was hiliarious!! Stealing the cop car and being in the car with those naked chicks. Dang!! :D

It's a good movie. You just have to pretend they aren't speaking with dodgy accents!!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0139699/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home