Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

XXX - State of the Union



Hmmm, well, for an action flick, it wasn't too bad.

It was a high-speed action flick. The story was okay... it wasn't fully explained but it was okay. I didn't think Ice Cube could pull off being an action hero, but he did well. Samuel L. Jackson is always cool. And Willem Dafoe just freaks me out normally. He's always the villian.

One thing I really liked... were the gadgets and the cars. Man that was a sexy car he was driving. It was a little far fetched when he got himself onto the tracks with it... but I still liked that car!! Samuel L. Jackson had some good one liners. It was funny at certain moments. I might actually go watch the first movie now ;p

Anyway, it's a no brainer. No real big twists or anything. Quite easy to follow and pretty fun to watch. I loved how they car jacked a tank. Hahaha!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0329774/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home