Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Raising Helen



Hmmm... what to say about this flick... I really don't know.

I sat there watching it thinking, I've seen this before. It reminded me of a lot of other movies that told the same tale. Parents dies in horrible car crash, kids orphaned, left with aunty to take care of, but aunty is incompetent!

Then again, it wasn't too bad. John Corbett should have had a bigger role. He would have probably saved the movie. Then again, he was a pastor... yet... there wasn't much of a steamy relationship between him and Helen (played by Kate Hudson)

I say... give it a go... you might enjoy it... if not... watch it with a chick, it'll bring out the maternal instincts within them and you might get lucky ;p

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0350028/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home