Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Maid in Manhattan



Ah, another one of those Jennifer Lopez where she's in some broken relationship and she's the victim and everyone should be feeling sorry for her and the way her current life is in the movie...

Why do I subject myself to these movies?? Maybe I'm just super biased towards her. Fair enough, it wasn't THAT bad. There were some fun elements in it and it was slightly enjoyable.

Basically, it's about a single mum who's working in a hotel, trying to make management. Ralph Fiennes was quite charming, however, I really dislike Stanley Tucci... he just annoys me a little... well... in this movie anyway... but Bob Hoskins is always fun to watch. Hehehe

Well, it was okay... but still... she's always the one that just has it hard done by!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0252076/

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home