Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, March 19, 2005

After the Sunset



You know, this wasn't all that bad.

I was thinking it's another Pierce Brosnan movie that's going to suck, but it turned out to be alright. I think it was Woody Harrelson that made the movie for me though because I don't quite fancy Salma Hayek.

Brosnan and Hayek are renouned diamond thieves but they retire 1 diamond too early. During retirement, they are found by the FBI, but because they have no jurisdiction there, they try to get him to steal one more time.

It's an action flick with comedy. I liked it. Give it a shot. Oh, the movie world is full of coincidences... Troy Garity was in this movie too... and I just watched him in Barbershop!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367479/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home