Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Welcome to the Jungle


Hahaha! I love it! Seann William Scott is so fantastic! He's hilarious!! I thought he was awesome in this role. The Rock was also really good! When he got hammered by those guys in the jungle... hahaha. Man those dudes packed a punch!!

Christopher Walken was also really good!! Man I like this guy! He's just awesome! I thought the whole story was pretty good. I loved that fruit that they ate... hahahaha, that was good. I need to get me some of those!! It would be good to use on people :D And it was a nice ending!! Hehehehe!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327850/

2 Comments:

  • This movie rocks, I love the way they filmed it especially the slowmotion parts !

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 4:56 AM  

  • Oh for sure!! It was fantastic!!

    I really thought The Rock moved really well for a movie like this. Very smooth.

    By Blogger Nyum, at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home