Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Cheaper by the Dozen



Ah, Steve Martin rules! This movie was alright. One of those family movies... but it was quite funny.

It did have an awesome cast. Though, I wish there were more scenes with Piper Perabo in it. She's so... sweet looking ;) Hilary Duff is really cute as well! And well... even though he's uncredited... Ashton Kutcher was actually on the show!!

A family of 12... and a father with a new job... how will he manage? You just have to watch!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0349205/

2 Comments:

  • yeh I liked this move too, altho I am a guy. Its a family movie tho :)

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 6:43 AM  

  • Hahaha. Well, it doesn't matter if you're a guy or not... the chicks are worth perving at! ;p kekekeke.

    I watched it for Piper Perabo. I've liked her since Coyote Ugly

    By Blogger Nyum, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home