Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dude Where's My Car?


Absolutely hilarious!! It was definitely the dumbest movie I've seen in a while. Hahahaha. Seann William Scott is awesome. I mean, he's got the face that makes him look so damn funny.

I don't like Ashton Kutcher all that much. Sometimes he's just too goofy and looks waaaay too weird. What I didn't realise was that Jennifer Garner was in this movie! Man did she look really cute!!

But there were so many hilarious scenes in this movie. Like the tattoo scene, and the bubble wrap suits and even the whole scene with Fabio sitting in the car next to them. Hahahaha. That was so damn funny. They were fully at it! Gross but funny!!

If you're after an absolute no brainer to just tune out, this one is definitely for you!! :D

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242423/

4 Comments:

  • Finallllyy a update lol.

    Hahaha yeah this movie was crazy but fun. Nice combo of kutchner and scott :D

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 4:02 PM  

  • Yeah, man, these two should make another movie. I reckon it would be hilarious

    By Blogger Nyum, at 11:39 PM  

  • good news for you then, as there are plans for a sequel on this movie :)

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 5:04 AM  

  • No way, are you serious??

    Send me a link to where you got the info!!! :D

    By Blogger Nyum, at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home