Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Catwoman



Okay. The movie itself was stupid. Storyline of how she became Catwoman and the things that happened were stupid. I don't know the marvel background to Catwoman so maybe someone can shed the light for me, but seriously, that was a little unbelievable!

And isn't Catwoman meant to be bad? They made her seem half good and half bad. From the Batman series, she's always been bad!

Some of the fight scenes were soooo poorly done that you get headaches from trying to keep up. Effect of how fast she is? I'd rather just a good non-camera shaking fight scene.

Halle Berry with long hair... hmmm... she looked like a complete psycho. When she cut it and had short hair in the movie. AROOOOO! She looked damn fine! I liked some of the special features in this movie. That's about all that I liked. I didn't like how the prison cell bars were so damn wide, or how the story played itself out. Watch it on DVD if you have to...

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327554/

Official Website: http://catwoman.warnerbros.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home