Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Center Stage



(Also as Centre Stage for us Australians)

I like this movie. I don't really like ballet, but man, the dedication that these people put in is amazing. The actors had to really learn ballet and some of them were from the American Ballet Company. I like the girls in this movie.

Amanda Schull was pretty hot. And her smile really does light up the room. It was awesome. Zoe Saldana is cool. I like her alot. She's got a cool personality in all the movies I've seen her in. Susan May Pratt is also pretty cool. I almost didn't recognise her from other movies that I've seen!

But this is a ballet movie. It was about these girls getting into the Company. I mean, yes, there were also guys who wanted in, but it was also about a renowned male ballet dancer producing his own ballet. It's just good. The music in this was awesome. I loved it.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0210616/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home