Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Office Space



I love this movie. I remember when I first watched it a few years ago and man, it was damn funny.

Maybe it's cause I can relate to it so damn much, but it's just so good. There are moments when there are parts that drag just a little, but the majority of the film is gold!

If you're IT savy, you'll probably know exactly what it means.

Quick rundown... Peter (played by Ron Livingston - you may remember him as Berger from Sex and the City) is sick of his job and his boss. One day, he goes to see a hypnotheropist who tries to relax him and just before the end of his treatment... he dies. So he's stuck in a state of tranquility and it leads him to do all sorts of stuff. You just have to watch and find out!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/

1 Comments:

  • haha yeh office space rawks!

    1)Peter why don't you tell us a little about your day. Yeah just run us through the average work day for you
    2) Well generally I come in at least tweenty minutes late, I sneak in through the backdoor so Lumberg won't see me, then for the next hour i just kinda space out.
    1) Space out?
    2) Yeah i just kinda stare at my desk, but it looks like i'm working... I'd say in a given week i do about 15 minutes of actualy work.

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home