Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A Guy Thing



I have to say, this was a silly movie. Sure, it was entertaining, but the story was rather weak, and it was very predictable.

Julia Stiles is one of my favourite actresses. Maybe it's because I just like her whittiness. I liked her character in this movie. It did annoy me a little with how she was able to just get a job so damn easily. As if that would happen in real life!!

Some things were a little too unbelievable, and like, close to the end, you just could not believe how blind Jason Lee's character was. I mean, surely by now you could have seen it coming!! (You'll know what I mean when you watch it.)

I have to admit, it definitely was highly humourous, but it was the stupid funny thing instead of funny funny. Watch it if you want a no brainer.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295289/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home