Nyum's Movie Reviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Kingdom of Heaven



SNORE!!!! Man, I fell asleep watching the first hour of this movie. Okay... well.. the first 15-20mins were okay... then it got REALLY slow... so slow that I could not keep my eyes open!

But the final battle scene saved this movie from total disaster! The strategy and the way things were filmed were so amazing! If this movie was just the battle scene spanned out another hour so you know exactly what they were planning and thinking, I reckon people may have enjoyed it more!

Orlando Bloom was pretty good. I think he must be really into these sorts of movies... I say... watch the last hour. Doesn't matter if you don't know what's going on... it's all you need to watch!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320661/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home