Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dickie Roberts - Former Child Star



Okay. This was a silly movie. It was entertaining nonetheless. I like David Spade from Just Shoot Me, but I haven't really watched many of his movies.

I have to say, this movie was alright. I don't have many things against it. Other than the neighbours moving out like that so quickly... was almost instant...

I do like the catch phrase. Hahahaha. That was pretty funny. You'll see what I mean if you watch it.

And come on, the ending, like seriously... but I guess it was a story about Love and Family... you know, the wholesome stuff...

OH! Watch the credits! It's pretty funny. And if you stick around to the very end, you'll hear something from David Spade. Hehehehe.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325258/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home