Nyum's Movie Reviews

Saturday, January 08, 2005

The Cookout



A black movie. I love black movies. Sometimes I think I'm black... even though I'm obviously asian... hahaha.

Anyway, good cast. Storyline was a little weak. I mean, come on, that security guard didn't even have the blockade bar down. If she did, the cars couldn't go in unless they ram it.

And how did the main character acquire such assests without money. Sure, he got a contract.... that was meant to go over 6 years... but the season didn't even start yet. Spend before you have? But that house... man... And poster spoilt the movie. You know what she looks like before they reveal it.

But it was funny. I found it entertaining. It is black humour and very stereotypical, but I love it. Give it a go if you're into such ;)

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380277

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home