Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

8 Mile



I have to admit, the movie wasn't too bad. There were a lot of unresolved issues and some of the things mentioned in the movie went no where. But I guess the main part of the flick was the free-style rap battles. They were intense.

I watched some of the special features on the DVD and man, there were things on there that you would go "woah" about! There are a lot of people out there who have talent that have yet to be discovered. But in a sense, it's like, who can argue the best to a beat, it's not a way to make ends meet! What I liked about it was that it was unscripted, and when Eminem couldn't hack it, he couldn't keep his mouth shut, so he faught back and completely killed the competition. Totally unscripted. It was awesome!

It's a different type of movie from the usual things I watch, and I liked it. It was very interesting.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298203/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home