Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, April 18, 2005

Bruce Almighty



What would you do if you were given God's powers for a day?!!?

It was interesting that they casted Morgan Freeman as God. Not that I'm racist or anything, I just thought it was a nice touch to an interesting movie. Having power is definitely something that's dangerous when used incorrectly!

Jim Carrey is quite the entertainer. He can do comedies and serious movies. I can't say I really like Jennifer Aniston anymore. She's... lost it.

But this was a funny movie! You just have to see for yourself! Cause that's the way the cookie crumbles!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315327/

2 Comments:

  • this movie is hilarious. loved it :)

    "BACK TO YOU F*CKERS" :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 2:52 AM  

  • Hahahaha!

    I loved how he asks for a sign and he doesn't even notice them ;)

    By Blogger Nyum, at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home