Nyum's Movie Reviews

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Shanghai Knights



Ah yes, Jackie Chan never ceases to amaze me with what he can do with props. I still don't get where he gets all his energy from. He's getting quite old, yet, he continues to do all his own stunts and squeeze himself through the tinest of holes.

I like how he hires a lot of Chinese actors and actresses to fill the roles. Like Fann Wong who played his sister for this movie. Sure she doesn't look anything like him, but she sure packs a punch.

And then there's Owen Wilson. Ah who can forget his nose... I still don't think I can look at it without going "What the..."

The movie itself was alright. Some parts were stupid. I loved the play on names and how they used historical names for some of their characters. I loved how they recreated old England. It was a typical Jackie movie, the sequel to Shanghai Noon, fun and entertaining. The bloopers at the end are always good for a laugh!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0300471/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home