Nyum's Movie Reviews

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

True Lies


Ah, I love this movie!! It's so good. I have to admit, Jamie Lee Curtis was so good in the bedroom scene!! It was hiliarious!! I loved it!! "Do it slowly!" Hahahaha!!

Arnold Schwarzeneger was brilliant!! And who would have thought that the daughter was Eliza Dushku!! Tom Arnold was pretty funny too! Like when he was being shot and he stood behind that poll. So funny!

But basically, it was the story of a secret agent who keeps his personal and business lives separate. It just goes to show you it ain't possible!! :P She finds out eventually and if you can't beat them... join them!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111503/

2 Comments:

  • Man hurry up with your reviews, im gaining on ya :P hahaha

    yeah this movie rocked big time!! Especially Tom Arnold who was funny as hell :D

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 7:39 AM  

  • Hehehehe, well, I'll get there! Soon!! I'm only catching up on my life right now. :D

    By Blogger Nyum, at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home