Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, February 14, 2005

13 Going on 30 (Suddenly 30)



I dunno, I liked and disliked this movie.

I know it's meant to be a fairytale type story, but the way it ended... or how it got there almost felt as if it was another one of those "dream" type sequences. You can argue it though... because it did leave it very open. I disliked how it ended, or well... 10mins before it ended and how it got there.

But other than the ending, the movie was really funny. I liked the twists and the discoveries and how Jennifer Garner maintained a 13yr old attitude throughout the movie. But man, Jennifer Garner is hot.

I liked the music through the movie as well ;) Especially the dance scene, that was rather fun.

It's a charming movie with a fairytale ending. Chick flick yes, but a good perve!

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337563/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home