Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I, Robot



A yes, a movie completely about product placement. Every few seconds you see a close up of some brand name that has a buy in of the movie. Will Smith was a walking endorsement for a heap of brands.

The movie itself was okay. It was entertaining. But there were a lot of things I found really stupid. If I had a mechanical arm, I would use it so often... especially in life or death situations!

You have to admit, the special effects were pretty cool. I didn't really like the car though, the wheels were just... a little too much for me! And even though a lot of people didn't really like Bridget Moynahan, I'll still always remember her as the New York Bitch from Coyote Ugly!

Oh, the ending of this movie doesn't really answer much... so... if you're a little confused by it... it's normal.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0343818/

2 Comments:

  • I didnt even know that was her from coyote, i remembered her from The Recruit :)

    loved this movie, altho you're right about the brands and stuff

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 7:39 AM  

  • She's in a lot of things, I also remembered her from Sex and the City as Mr Big's ex wife ;)

    By Blogger Nyum, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home