Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, September 26, 2005

Forrest Gump


Brilliant movie. Absolutely brilliant. Tom Hanks was so good. It was a touching story. I really don't know how to put it. It was just fantastic.

Sally Field was good as well. It was so sad to see her die in the movie, yes, she dies, but come on, you kinda expected it. Gary Sinise was also awesome. I loved his character. It's so good. But the person who I didn't like... was Robin Wright Penn. Even though her character was meant to be the way it was... I just didn't like her at all.

But it was a brilliant movie. The stories, the adventures he goes through, he's like a real life Homer Simpson. Good things happen.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/

2 Comments:

  • You haven't seen this before??? omg i should slap you for that :P

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 4:03 PM  

  • no no no, I have, I just... haven't blogged it!! :D

    By Blogger Nyum, at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home