Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, July 11, 2005

Spiderman



Ah yes. In preparation for another Marvel Flick, I decided to watch this again cause it was so good!

Spiderman rocks! I loved it. Watching Tobey Maguire trying to work out how to shoot his web out was so funny! Shazam! Hahahaha!! I loved when he was just getting used to his new found powers at school and in his bedroom. That was pretty funny. Like when he got into that fight and he could see what was going to happen just moments before it did... awesome!

I can't say I like Kirsten Dunst all that much. She does get a little annoying. But this movie was fun. The action scenes were awesome and if you are a fan of the comics, I'm sure you'll love this movie too!! Definitely worth seeing!!

Oh, Willem Dafoe is pretty cool as well! He suited the part of the Green Goblin to a Tee.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145487/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home