Nyum's Movie Reviews

Monday, March 14, 2005

Fat Albert



Disappointed!! I think if I hear "Hey hey hey" one more time... I'll kill someone!!

Man... I watched this movie for the nostalgia... but when certain things get overused... it becomes really sad! Sure this movie was really aimed for kids, but there were things in this that were just poor.

The acting wasn't all that good... some parts were rather dumb... but the animation was pretty neat! The whole tear drop thing was sucky. I didn't like that at all. Very cheesy! I'm quite sick of Omarion Grandberry too... I didn't like Kenan Thompson's voice that he used to be Fat Albert... and I bet the only reason why Dumb Donald took off his hat, was so that Marques Houston can get some screen time. (Omarion and Marques are both from B2K... the boy band...)

Though, the ending was alright. I liked how Bill Crosby made an appearance, and the now and then shot of the people that inspired the characters... that was good. But the movie in general was pretty poor.

I guess you can watch it for a little bit... but the music wasn't all that good... the songs weren't done too well... some things should not be modified or movified.

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396592/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home