Nyum's Movie Reviews

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Miss Congeniality 2 - Armed and Fabulous



Well, what can I say? Actually, I really don't know.

This is a perfect example of why sequels should not be made. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't better than the first for sure! Some parts were very very draggy and I don't know. I don't think it was all that funny.

The most disappointing part was that the bloopers in the end... weren't funny!! That's right! There were outakes and stuff during the credits, but some were rather lame.

I say, DVD it. It's probably better than watching it at the cinema. You might be able to watch in 2x when it gets too slow...

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385307/

2 Comments:

  • sequels suck most of the time honestly. toob ad, cus i was kinda lookin forward to this movie.

    By Blogger Papigiulio, at 8:47 PM  

  • I am but one voice.

    You can watch and judge for yourself ;)

    Besides, having below expectations for a movie usually makes the movie better. Either it beats your expectations, or it doesn't faulter it. ;)

    By Blogger Nyum, at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home